our Loyalty Programme
- The Captains Loyalty cards are issued by your nearest Captain Americas and remain the property of Captain Americas. Captain Americas reserve the right to decline, to issue or withdraw the Captains Loyalty Cards or Points at any time, or to alter, amend or terminate the Captains Loyalty Programme at any time without prior notice and participants in the Captains Loyalty Programme may be removed from the Programme at any time at the discretion of Captain Americas.
- All participants in the Captains Loyalty Programme must reside in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and must be at least 18 years old on the date of issue of their card.
- The Captains Loyalty card is non-transferable. It can only be used by the original applicant or by a member of that applicant’s immediate family, provided they are over 18 years of age and reside at the same address as the applicant.
- The Captains Loyalty card can be used in all Captain Americas branches in the Republic of Ireland participating in the Captains Loyalty Programme to collect Points.
- The Captains Loyalty Programme is for consumer participation only.
- Card holders are responsible for the proper use and security of cards and the Points accumulated on them.
- Cards must be registered at time of collection in order to become a Loyalty Club member and therefore collect points.
- To collect Points, a customer must present his/her Captains Loyalty Card at the cash desk when paying for their bill.
- There must be a total spend of at least €10 in a single transaction for that transaction to qualify for the collection of Points.
- 100 Points will be issued for the first €10 spend. For every €1 spent after the first €10 another 10 points will be issued.
Example: For every €10 spend in a single transaction, 100 Points will be awarded redeemable against Captains Loyalty Programme. For a spend of €15 in a single transaction 150 Points will be awarded redeemable against Captains Loyalty Programme.
- No points will be issued for cents, €1 must be reached before additional points are added to original 100 points.
Example: A spend of €13.65 equates to 130 points. A spend of €27.35 equates to 270 points.
- 100 Points equates to €1, this amount is redeemable against your next bill.
- Points may be accumulated but cannot exceed 10,000 points.
- Points will not be awarded upon the purchase of the following goods:
Tobacco products, take-out food or drink, drinks only and gift vouchers. Other products and ranges may be excluded at any time and without prior notice and such changes will be at the discretion of Captains Americas or as directed by Irish or EU legislation.
- Points collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Points collected cannot be used as payment for service charge.
- Cards must be registered at time of collection in order to become a Loyalty Club member and therefore redeem points.
- Captains Loyalty points can be redeemed in store with your Captains Loyalty Card.
- Upon redemption, the appropriate number of Points will be removed from the customer’s card.
- No points will be earned from a transaction when points are being redeemed, for example money-off vouchers, discounts, and this will be made clear on the relevant voucher.
- All points are subject to availability and may be altered or withdrawn.
- Cards must be registered at time of collection in order to become a Loyalty Club member.
- In the event that a member’s card is damaged, lost or stolen, a replacement card will be available. It is the customer’s responsibility to make it known to the staff member providing the new card that it is to replace a lost card in order to allow them to transfer the balance from the lost card onto the new one. Replacement cards must be picked up at the member’s local Captain Americas branch.
- Cards that have not been used at all, for a period of 16 months consecutively will be deemed invalid and any points that have accumulated on those cards will be cancelled.
- The Captains Loyalty Programme can be altered by the Company at its sole discretion either partially or wholly
- The Company’s address for the service of notices shall be the Press Up Entertainment Group, 41a Pleasants Street, Dublin 2.
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. Prior Loyalty Schemes The Captains Loyalty Programme will supersede and replace all other loyalty schemes operated by the Company.
The Company will not be prejudiced or restricted by any indulgence of forbearance extended to the Captains Loyalty member. No waiver by the Company in respect of a breach of these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver in respect of any subsequent breach of these terms and conditions.
- To help manage the Captain Loyalty Programme and improve the way we run it.
- To help us understand our customers purchasing habits.
- To advise you by postal mail, email or text of promotions and other goods and services offered by Captain Americas which may be of interest to you or your household.
- We may also use and share information relating to sets or groups of customers, to enhance our understanding of customer behaviour and enable us to improve our service in general and we will share your details with businesses that process Captains Loyalty information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print our mailings and service providers who administer certain aspects of the Captains Loyalty for us).
- You have the right to request your data currently held by us and to rectify or remove personal details, by writing to Press Up Entertainment Group, 41a Pleasants Street, Dublin 2. You can also access your account online via Loylap. Alternatively, a “Change of Details” form will be provided for those who do not have online access. Please note, a minimum level of registration information is required for you to be able to redeem your points.